All fans and staff will be required to wear a face covering that covers the nose and mouth completely for entrance into Sanford Stadium. Face coverings are not a substitute for social distancing and fans are asked to keep a safe distance between their party and other fans while inside and outside of Sanford Stadium.
Patrons, who are not able to wear a face mask due to medical reasons must bring a note from your medical professional stating this is the case. These individuals and their guests will need to enter Sanford Stadium through one of our medical gates (Gate 2 & Gate 6) for an exemption. A face shield may be provided to the individual at this time.
• All University parking lots and parking decks will be open starting three hours prior to kick-off. A game ticket must be shown in order to park in one of the lots.
• The traditional Athletic Association controlled lots will still be controlled by the association.
• There will be no parking in the Intramural Field Complex or on the Intramural fields.
• The Carlton Street and East Campus Road Parking Decks will be open available for fans to park in for a $20 fee. Visitors may pay through the ParkMobile app, which is available for download on iPhone and Android devices.
• The South Campus Parking Deck will be available for a fee of $30 on gameday.
• Cash will not be accepted at parking lots.
• Due to social distancing requirements, fan shuttles will not be provided this football season.
Our concessions teams have implemented a number of measures to provide a clean and safe experience at our concession locations in Sanford Stadium:
• Our focus is on speed of lines and building upon current grab-n-go concepts.
• Concession locations will adhere to social distancing guidelines, including behind service counters and register areas.
• Even with reduced capacity, all concessions stands will be operational to provide the maximum access and social distancing measures.
• All queue lines will be marked with stickers for social distancing.
• Face coverings will be required to be worn by all customers and staff at all times; concessions staff will also wear gloves.
• Condiment stands on the concourses will be eliminated. Pre-packaged condiments and napkins will be distributed upon request.
• Menu offerings will be limited to the most high-demand, fan favorite items for speed of service and efficiency.
• All permanent concession stands will offer a streamlined menu consisting of Chik-fil-A sandwiches, Papa John’s Pizza, hot dogs, popcorn, candy, peanuts, and beverages (20oz bottled drinks and fountain drinks)
• Food items will be wrapped or pre-packaged and offered in easy-to-carry trays along with packaged utensils.
• At soda fountain locations, the new 44oz souvenir cup will be available as well as a 32oz paper cup with lid.
• All transactions will be cashless and contactless. Credit cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
• Social distancing floor decals have been installed to properly queue lines and maintain social distancing. Fans waiting in line will be asked to maintain at least six feet distance from other customers.
• A regular cleaning schedule with an emphasis on disinfecting commonly touched surfaces with antibacterial spray will be employed.
• Decals will be placed on the ground to promote social distancing.
• Attendants will be assigned to every restroom constantly disinfecting all touch points.
• All restrooms will be disinfected with an electrostatic sprayer before each home game.
• The following areas will be disinfected with an electrostatic sprayer: all stadium restrooms, locker rooms, first aid rooms, and other common areas the morning of each event.
• Hand sanitizers will be deployed throughout the stadium including bathrooms and gate areas.
• All public water fountains will be disabled.
• Red seats will be wiped down by Stadium ambassadors with disinfectant and water.
• Stairwell hand rails will be disinfected prior to game
• All elevators wiped down with disinfectant during the week
• Disinfectant wipes available in Mamava pods
Due to COVID-19, the team will not be conducting a Dawg Walk for the 2020 season. The team’s arrival to Sanford Stadium will not be promoted in order to minimize mass gatherings and to potentially impact the Bulldogs and those waiting for them. We ask that all fans be respectful of the team and do not gather and wait for their arrival. Your understanding in these times is appreciated and the Bulldogs look forward to seeing you again during the 2021 season.
The SilverDawgs will be back in action this year on football Saturdays to help welcome guests to campus and the Athens area. The SilverDawgs will be inside and outside the gates of Sanford Stadium to help people with directions and provide gameday information.
Due to new policies for campus operations on gameday, the University Bookstore will have limited hours of operation. The exact hours of operation will vary each week depending on the game’s kickoff time. Please visit the Bookstore’s website each week for times.
Merchandise will be available for purchase inside the stadium during the game and at the tent on the bridge.
The merchandise stands inside the stadium will also have VISA gift cards available for purchase ($25 value). These cards can be used at concession stands throughout the venue since cash will not be accepted at concession stands and balance on card can be used at any business in the community accepting VISA gift card.
Chick-fil-A, Niche Pizza Co., and Starbucks will open three hours prior to kick-off on game day. These locations will close at kick-off. Take-out options will be available. No inside dining will be permitted.
The Grill Tent and Last Chance Drink Tents at Tate will be closed.
Bolton and the Village Summit will be open regular hours to meal plan participants only (O-House, Snelling, and the Niche are closed on weekends). The Quick Markets will be open to meal plan customers from 10:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
• All retail operations within Sanford Stadium will be cashless.
• We will eliminate all congregation points: misting tents, happy or not survey devices, and condiment stations.
• Game programs will no longer be distributed on site at Sanford Stadium, however, DIGITAL game programs will be released during game week via social media and georgiadogs.com.
• Roster cards will be available inside Sanford Stadium for every home game. Distribution will be available at the same locations game programs have been distributed in previous seasons (Gates 2, 6, 7, 9, 10).