• All University parking lots and parking decks will open starting at 7:00AM prior to kick-off.
• The traditional Athletic Association controlled lots will still be controlled by the association.
• The Carlton Street and East Campus Road Parking Decks will be open available for fans to park in for a $20 fee. Visitors may pay through the ParkMobile app, which is available for download on iPhone and Android devices.
• Cash will not be accepted at parking lots.
• Parking at the Intramural Fields will open after the East Campus areas are full.
• $20 in the E02 – Animal Dairy Sciences and E-10 – Visitor and Health Center Lots.
UGA Athletics and Aramark, our concessions partner, have teamed up to create a good fan experience at our concessions locations in Sanford Stadium.
• Our focus is on speed of lines and building upon our current grab-n-go concepts
• Grab-n-Go locations are located near Sections 104, 108, 110, 123, 127, 131, 140-144 and 323.
• Food items will be wrapped or pre-packaged and offered in easy-to-carry trays
• Condiment stands will be located throughout the concourse near all full-service concessions stands
• Concessions partners, Chick-fil-A, Papa John's Pizza, Subway and Zaxby’s, have been added to various locations throughout the stadium.
• Zaxby's Ice, the Official Ice of the Georgia Bulldogs, will be served when purchasing one of our fountain drinks at the full-service concessions stands
• Value pricing has been added to make some of the core concessions items more fan and family friendly when attending our games:
• Jumbo Hot Dog - $2.50
• 20oz Bottle Soda - $2.50
• 20oz Bottle Dasani - $2.00
• Popcorn Tub - $2.00
• Candy - $2.00
The Dawg Walk happens two hours and 15 minutes before the start of every home football game. The Tate Center parking lot is full of fans, cheerleaders, and the Redcoat Band, who cheer on the football team as the enter Sanford Stadium. The team exits the buses from Lumpkin Street and walks into the stadium through Gate 10 amidst a cheering crowd.
As "Glory, Glory" is played in the background, thousands of fans line up behind the Redcoat Band to welcome the football team into Sanford Stadium. Dawg fans chant with UGA cheerleaders and sing along to Redcoat tunes as everyone creates the memorable UGA game day atmosphere before entering the stadium together.
Tailgate and Last Chance Drink tents at Tate Student Center will open three hours before kick-off and close at kick-off.
Bolton and Village Summit Dining Commons will be open regular hours. In addition to meal plan patrons, each unit will accept debit, credit, cash, and Bulldog Bucks.
Tate Center restaurants will be open depending on kick-off time. For a full list of restaurants and times, please visit our Campus Dining page.
The Georgia Center for Continuing Education & Hotel offers a variety of dining options on gameday.
Located at the corner of Carlton Street and Sanford Drive, across from Stegeman Coliseum, The Georgia Center is an excellent choice for pre-game and post-game food and beverages. On game days, The Georgia Center offers a breakfast and lunch in the Bulldog Bistro, along with and Jittery Joe’s coffee and freshly baked pastries.
In addition, The Georgia Center presents a fantastic pre-game buffet and in the Magnolia Ballroom. Before and after the game, the Dawg House Bar & Grill offers a great selection of beer, wines and spirits as well as pub-style appetizers and entrées. After the game, The Savannah Room Restaurant offers the best in Southern Cuisines and a full selection of wines.
For more information on the Georgia Center visit their web site.
The exact hours of operation will vary each week depending on the game’s kickoff time. Please visit www.ugabookstore.com each week for store times.
Merchandise will be available for purchase inside the stadium during the game and at the tent on the bridge.
The merchandise stands inside the stadium will also have VISA gift cards available for purchase ($25 value). These cards can be used at concession stands throughout the venue since cash will not be accepted at concession stands and balance on card can be used at any business in the community accepting VISA gift card.
The SilverDawgs will be back in action this year on football Saturdays to help welcome guests to campus and the Athens area. The SilverDawgs will be inside and outside the gates of Sanford Stadium to help people with directions and provide gameday information.
• All retail operations within Sanford Stadium will be cashless.
• Game programs will no longer be distributed on site at Sanford Stadium, however, DIGITAL game programs will be released during game week via social media and georgiadogs.com/publications.
• Roster cards will be available inside Sanford Stadium for every home game. Distribution will be available at the same locations game programs have been distributed in previous seasons (Gates 2, 6, 7, 9, 10).